X-Cam WallBuilder Preview
I'm working on an additional tool for X-Cam.
If you want to know more details, please watch the following video ;-)
X-Cam Update 1.21 released
Today I've finished the X-Cam update 1.21.
X-Cam update 1.21 overview:
- Object layer is automaticly activated if you start X-Cam
- Last used object class is automaticly reloaded if you restart X-Cam
- Expand the object list view
- Expand the object types list view
- Expand the object classes list view
- Wrong list entry deleted after the use of the delete brush
- Object detection no working correctly, after you have pressed the key [ V ]
- Some buttons disabled after the saving process
- The function "Import mission objects" was broken
X-Cam Version 1.2 released
I am pleased to announce that the new
version was completed today :-)
X-Cam Version 1.2 update overview:
New: DayTime switch
New: Turbo mode
New: Improved loading time (up to 6x faster)
New: Reworked and optimized Search function
New: Reworked object detection
New: Additional Brush options
New: Extended SingleBrush functions
New: Geometry detection mode
New: Various Hide
New: Restore function
New: MultiBrush configurations
New: Additional MultiBrush option
New: Find duplicates function
New: Extended restricted movement option
New: Pitch & Bank function
New: HideBrush for map objects
New: Import static mission objects
New: Save object names
... and of course fixed some minor bugs.
X-Cam update 1.2 around the corner
Hi, first I have to say sorry ... the developement of the new version takes longer as planned
Now I'm ready with all the new tutorial videos (6 parts) and the next step is to render all the videos and load them up to youtube. Then we have a final look into the new version (quicktest@taunus) and I hope that all the new functions are working. So, the update is around the corner
"Jumplink" collection available
I am pleased to announce that from now on a "Jump link" collection is available.
This means you can jump immediately to a corresponding point within a tutorial video,
depending on which topic you have choosen.
Please follow the link below to learn how it works:
Many thanks to the creator MemphisBelle.